First, we want to thank our patients for being patient with us for the past week while we cleaned and developed a plan to continue to serve our patients in a safe environment.
Our clinic is currently open with normal business hours.
• If you are ill, have been around anyone that is sick, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 please stay home.
• Please call ahead to make an APPOINTMENT for your allergy shot.
• We will only let 1-2 allergy injection patients in the office at a time to allow for little exposures and safe distances.
• We will only be allowing about 10-15 allergy shots an hour to allow for distancing and time for staff to properly clean.
• You will still be screened at door for recent exposures, travel, and your temperature will be taken.
• If you are an “at risk” patient (elderly, asthmatic, pregnant, immune compromised, etc.) please call and discuss a plan to continue your allergy injections at this time.
• We ask all patients to come in only every 2-3 week intervals for allergy shots to minimize exposures to yourself and our staff.
• Pending spread of COVID-19 in the community, shot hours may change in the near future to minimize exposures to our staff and patients.
Please be patient with us during this difficult time for our nation, as we are here to provide the best care in the safest environment as possible.
Please do not hesitate to call with any questions or concerns. We are here to serve you.
Continue to follow us daily on Facebook daily for updates and changes that could occur.
Thanks for understanding,
Allergy & Asthma Care of Waco Staff
Please contact us if you are interested in joining the below allergy & asthma studies.
Our office regularly participates in clinical research studies specific to allergy and asthma medications. Depending on the study protocol, participants are evaluated by medical exam and may receive study medication with ongoing evaluations. Participants are usually compensated for their time as a study participant. If interested in finding out more about our current clinical research studies, please call our office at (254) 753-3646 extension #208 or email
Are you interested in participating in a clinical research study? Our clinic is NOW ENROLLING patients for a new asthma study. Call Cheryl Jenkins at 254-753-3646 extension 208 for more informat... Read More >>
If interested and for more information Please email or call : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our primary goal is to improve your quality of life by determining what triggers your allergy and asthma symptoms, providing extensive education on how to modify your environment to better control exposure to allergens, and providing you with other treatment options such as medications and immunotherapy (allergy injections).