First, we want to thank our patients for being patient with us for the past week while we cleaned and developed a plan to continue to serve our patients in a safe environment.
Our clinic is currently open with normal business hours.
• If you are ill, have been around anyone that is sick, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 please stay home.
• Please call ahead to make an APPOINTMENT for your allergy shot.
• We will only let 1-2 allergy injection patients in the office at a time to allow for little exposures and safe distances.
• We will only be allowing about 10-15 allergy shots an hour to allow for distancing and time for staff to properly clean.
• You will still be screened at door for recent exposures, travel, and your temperature will be taken.
• If you are an “at risk” patient (elderly, asthmatic, pregnant, immune compromised, etc.) please call and discuss a plan to continue your allergy injections at this time.
• We ask all patients to come in only every 2-3 week intervals for allergy shots to minimize exposures to yourself and our staff.
• Pending spread of COVID-19 in the community, shot hours may change in the near future to minimize exposures to our staff and patients.
Please be patient with us during this difficult time for our nation, as we are here to provide the best care in the safest environment as possible.
Please do not hesitate to call with any questions or concerns. We are here to serve you.
Continue to follow us daily on Facebook daily for updates and changes that could occur.
Thanks for understanding,
Allergy & Asthma Care of Waco Staff
Pramila K. Daftary, M.D is board-certified in Allergy, Immunology, and Pediatrics. She obtained her MBBS degree from Nagpur Medical College and completed her residency from Sir Harkisandas Hospital in Bombay, India, and Mt Sinai Hospital, Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Daftary has been in practice for 28+ years in Waco, Texas. She is a fellowship member of American Board of Certified Allergists, American Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, and American College of Allergy. Dr. Daftary has been in medical research for 12 years.
Leslie Muenzler, RN, MSN, FNP-C Leslie is a Family Nurse Practitioner. She grew up in West, TX and is glad to continue her career serving our Central Texas community. She joined Allergy & Asthma Care of Waco in 2014 after obtaining her Masters in Nursing, specializing in Family Nurse Practitioner from Angelo State University. She is board certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the Texas Board of Nurses. She previously was a Registered Nurse in the Emergency Department for 5+ years while completing her advanced education. She enjoys spending time with her husband, Edward, and two lovable dogs.
I have been an LVN for 19 years and a Research Coordinator for 18 years. I have been an employee with Allergy & Asthma Care of Waco for 18 years. I am a certified Pollen/Mold counter. I have lived in Waco all my life, am married and have two daughters, three grandchildren and one great-grandson.
LVN: I have been an LVN for 19 years and have worked for Allergy & Asthma Care of Waco for 12 years. I’ve lived in Waco all my life and I have two boys and two grandkids.
LVN: Worked for Dr. Daftary for 28 years, I am the injection nurse and am a Certified Pollen Counter. I attended McLennan County Community College where I received my LVN certification. I lived in Waco all my life; I have two daughters, eight grandkids, and two great-grandkids.
I have been employed Allergy & Asthma Care of Waco for 2 years and have 12 ½ years experience in Medical Billing, with extensive knowledge in several health insurance carriers such as S&W, Cigna, Firstcare, etc. I have obtained an Associate of Applied Arts Degree in Micro –Computer Technologies and Business Application Development from Temple College. I am married and have three daughters and one son.
Front Desk Clerk
I moved to Waco in 2007, since then I have been working for Allergy and Asthma Care of Waco. I have a BA in Pharmacy from India. I am a Research Coordinator and also handle major insurances like BCBS, UHC, & Aetna. I have been married for 17 years and have a teenage son.
Our primary goal is to improve your quality of life by determining what triggers your allergy and asthma symptoms, providing extensive education on how to modify your environment to better control exposure to allergens, and providing you with other treatment options such as medications and immunotherapy (allergy injections).